An end of school party for your teen is a great way to celebrate the successful academic year they’ve had. It shows you appreciate their hard work and that they deserve to be rewarded. The size of the party is completely up to you, and of course, will depend on space and budget. A party planning company in LA can help with all of the details for your party, or you can plan it yourself. Here are five tips on how to plan a successful end of school party for your teen.
- Choose a variety of activities: Let’s face it – teens can be picky. In order for everyone to have the best time possible, choose a variety of different activities for them to participate in. Ask your teen what their friends are interested in, and try to include entertainment and activities around everyone’s interests.
- Make sure there is music: What is a party without music? It may not sound like music to you, but playing your teen’s favorite bands to liven up any party. Have plenty of CDs on hand, ask everyone to bring along their own and make sure there are speakers and subwoofers on hand. (warning your neighbors may be a good thing too!)
- Choose a theme: A themed party can make things more interesting and exciting for everyone. How about a Hawaiian party complete with a luau? If you have a pool, you could have a pool party; or how about a Hunger Games or Amazing Race party? There are dozens of ideas, and you just have to use your imagination to come up with a theme that everyone will enjoy. The theme will also depend on how many teens you’re expecting, and what the majority of interests are.
- Have plenty of food on hand: Teens are notorious for eating, and nutritious foods are not always the first choice. Certainly have some vegetables and fruit as offerings, but make sure you have plenty of snacks like popcorn, pretzels, chips, burgers, hot dogs, and bite-sized nibbles for everyone to munch on throughout the duration of the party. Don’t forget paper plates, napkins and utensils, as well as condiments.
- Hire James Events: Hiring a professional party planning company in Anaheim and surrounding areas makes sense if you’re feeling overwhelmed and just don’t have the time to plan everything yourself. Of course, you want everything to be perfect for your teen, and a professional can make sure that every last detail is attended to. Your teen is sure to have a night to remember for years to come. James Events is a premier party planning company in Anaheim and the surrounding area in Southern California. They have more than 25 years of party planning experience. Sometimes, outsourcing party planning is a much easier and more ideal choice than trying to do everything yourself.
An end of school year party can set the tone for the entire summer. It’s a great way to kick off sun, surf and sand and your teen will have memories to last a lifetime!
James Events can handle all of your party planning needs. Visit the website today for more information.